Dr. Kafeel Ahmed Qureshi (MBBS, IVF SPECIALIST Australia)
Morning clinic (Monday to Saturday from 11:00am to 1:00pm)
for all male patients having any reproductive/sexual problem
1. Physical Examination
All Required Test
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist
M.B.B.S., F.R.C.O.G, SPECIALIST EPIDURAL ANALGESIA, SONOLOGIST, IVF SPECIALIST.
HOD Obstetric, Quaid-e-Azam International Hospital. Islamabad-Pakistan. (Timing at Q.I.H between 8:00am to 1:00pm)
Appointed as Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist for USA Embassy, British Embassy, and international Community
Dr Salma Kafeel Qureshi,
M.R.C.O.G. & F.R.C.O.G. (London) Epidural (specialist in painless Child Birth) IVF specialist (Sydney Australia) Sonologist (Holland)
Her simple philosophy of clinical practice is to offer service beyond their expectations for her patients.
Licensed & Board Certifications & Fellowship:
Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology - FRCOG Degree, London, United KingdomProfessional Memberships
Member, Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Pakistan.
Academic & Administrative Appointments
· HOD, Quaid-e-Azam International Hospital. Islamabad-Pakistan.
· HOD, Obs & Gyna, Salma & Kafeel Medical Center (May 1994 to date)
· HOD, Obst. & Gynae. Shifa International Hospital Islamabad. (Jan 1992 to 1998)
· HOD, IVF Specialist, Infertility Services (Pvt) Ltd. Islamabad. (Dec 1990 to date)
· HOD, Obst. & Gynae. Islamabad Private Hospital, Islamabad. (Feb 1982 to May 1994).
· HOD, Obst. & Gynae. Fauji Foundation Medical Center, Rawalpindi. (May 1981 to Feb 1983)
· Registrar, Obst. & Gynae. Chatham Hospital, Kent UK. (Oct 1980 to April 1981)
Registrar, Obst. & Gynae. Boston Hospital, Lincolnshire, UK (Sep 1979 to Sep1980)
·TEACHING ABROAD: Teaching while working in various hospitals of England. Regular teaching program was given to train medical students and general practitioners through out working in England.
TEACHING PAKISTAN:· Fauji Foundation Medical Center: - 1981-1983 Worked as a Head of department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Postgraduate training was design and followed for 1 ½ years.
· Islamabad Private Hospital: This hospital was design, established by me. Postgraduate teaching program was carried out throughout my working period over there.
· Shifa International Hospital: This unit has been designed, equipped and established on an international standard. Regular teaching of Medical Staff has been carried out since 1994.
Salma & Kafeel Medical Center and Infertility services Ltd. This center offers teaching in specialized field infertility for doctors and undergraduate students from Peshawar and Quaid-e-azam university attended this center for learn advanced technology. Shifa International Hospital, Islamabad and Salma & Kafeel Medical Center, Islamabad. Live demonstrations of gynecological surgeries. Live demonstration of Cesarean Section and resuscitation of newborn under close circuit TV for delegates and participants or International conference of Perinatology.
Regular education for Public on Media Radio and TV:· Appeared on world net on Health forum regarding Women Health in Pakistan.. On PTV March 1994 presented congenital defect, their detections before birth and prevention. On PTV June 1995 presented scientific definition of Female child and sex discrimination. On Radio Regular talk on various topics –Anemia, Importance of Anti-natal checkups, Infertility General Hygiene and its importance.
Dr. Terrence Leonard
IVF-ICSI (Test Tube Baby)
High Success Rates
Maternal & antantal Screening
Fetal Growth Assessment
Post natal Care
Amniocentesis for Chromosomal study
Routine check up
Laproscopy and Lapro-surgery
Plastic Surgery for Reproductive Tract
Detection of fetal Abnormalities
By sperm Segrigation
FOR ICSI and IVF (TEST TUBE BABY) Treatment we offer Services of
EXPERT EMBRYOLOGIST from ENGLAND for ICSI & IVF batch, to
be included in the batch BOOK YOUR SELF
Salma and Kafeel Medical Centre and infertility Services (Pvt)
Ltd. H. No 11, St. No 54. F-7/4 Isb, Pak
Ph No: +92-51-2655512-13,
Fax No : +92-51-2655510.
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org